Alphaville Capital is your entrepreneurial partner for investments in small and medium-sized businesses with high growth potential.
Independent, proficient, committed to entrepreneurial values.
As a team we combine comprehensive expertise with inspiring personalities. We bring passionate entrepreneurs, experienced family offices and senior experts together to collectively write success stories.
Genuine, open-minded, dedicated to making a difference.
Alphaville Capital GmbH & Co. KG regularly checks and updates the information on its website. This notwithstanding, data may become subject to changes during the intervening period. Therefore, Alphaville Capital GmbH & Co. KG does not assume liability or guarantee for the timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the information provided. This applies also to other websites that may be accessed through hyperlinks. Alphaville Capital GmbH & Co. KG assumes no responsibility for the contents of websites that can be accessed through such links.
Alphaville Capital GmbH & Co. KG reserves the right to change or amend the information provided at any time and without prior notice.
Contents and structure of the Alphaville Capital GmbH & Co. KG websites are copyright protected. Reproduction of information or data content, in particular the use of text (whether in full or in part), pictures or graphics, requires the prior approval of Alphaville Capital GmbH & Co. KG.
(1) The entity in charge, according to Art. 4 Abs. 7 EU-Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DS-GVO), is Alphaville Capital GmbH & Co. KG represented by the general partner Alphaville Capital Verwaltungs GmbH
(2) Whenever you contact us via e-mail or via the contact form on our website the data you share with us (your e-mail address, where applicable your name and telephone number) will be recorded in order to process your inquiry.
(3) Please note that data transmitted via the internet (e.g. via email communication) may be subject to security breaches. Complete protection of your data from third-party access is not possible.
(4) You have the following rights concerning your personal data: Right to access, right to adjustment or erasure, right to restriction of the processing, right to appeal against the processing, right to data portability.
(5) In addition you have the right to submit a complaint about the processing of your personal data through us to the data protection authorities.
(6) Upon the use of our website merely for information, i.e. if you do not contact us via email, we only collect the personal data your browser transmits to our server. This is information, which is technically essential in order to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO): IP-address, date and time of access, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), content of the access (precise site), access status/HTTP-status code, in each case the data volume transferred, website, from which the access is sent from, browser, operating system and its user surface, language and version of the browser software.
(7) This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer. The use of Google Maps is in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of Google at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/. Google also processes your personal data within the USA and is subject to he EU-US Privacy Shield. https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Legal notice on this website as well as any claim or dispute arising in connection with this website are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
© Alphaville Capital GmbH & Co. KG | 2016 - 2023. All rights reserved.